- Campaign: I love my Swatch — Mother’s Day store activation
- Location: 10 largest cities in France
- In collaboration with: PhotoProEvent
- Goal: To activate retail shop + drive to store
- Tools : instax wide (regular) + unique wincodes
To drive traffic to the Swatch stores during one of the busiest periods of the year, Mother’s Day, Photoflyer France came up with a street marketing activation in front of the shops. In ten cities in France, the Swatch activation teams had their cameras and photoflyers to drive up store sales.
Passers by were greated by the store employees to take their pictures. The idea was to send a ‘message of love’ to their mother through a personalized instant photo. A Swatch photoflyer.
For the occasion, Photoflyer France created a coded message on the back of the photoflyer. The only way to discover the message, was to enter the store and hold your photoflyer under a red light, a message would appear at the back of the photoflyer.
Swatch noted a 20% increase of store traffic during this photoflyer activation.