Compact, Portable, and Perfect for photoflyers
The Polaroid Go camera is Polaroids' latest addition to their instant camera lineup. The Polaroid Go is a compact instant camera that allows users to take high-quality instant photos in a portable and easy-to-use package. With the release of the Polaroid Go camera, it's now also possible to create photoflyers using this camera. It also allows users to capture and print small-sized images instantly. The Polaroid Go prints photos in a smaller size of 66.6 mm x 53.9 mm compared to the 107 mm x 88 mm of the Polaroid i-Type film.
With the addition of this product to the Photoflyer line-up of instant photography solutions, there are now more ways to implement photoflyers into your campaign.
To create a photoflyer with the Polaroid Go camera, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Take a photo using the Polaroid Go camera. The camera uses Polaroid's classic instant film to produce high-quality photos with a vintage feel.
2. Take the Polaroid picture and fold the photoflyer. There is room for communication on the front and on the back of the photoflyer, as well as any additional information or messaging that the company wants to include.
3. Hand out the photoflyer to the customers or event attendees. The photoflyer can also be shared on social media by using a branded hashtag, extending the reach of your marketing campaign.
Create Memorable Experiences with Polaroid Go photoflyers
The Polaroid Go camera is a great choice for creating photoflyers due to its small size and portability. It's easy to take the camera to events or pop-up shops and create instant photos for customers to take home as a souvenir. By combining the nostalgic appeal of instant photography with the power of branded marketing. Photoflyers created with the Polaroid Go camera can help businesses to create memorable and engaging experiences for their customers.
Create brand awareness with photoflyers
Take pictures with the Polaroid Go outside your store or at an event to create buzz around the launch of a new product and hand out photoflyers. Encourage people to share their photoflyers on social media by using a hashtag, spreading awareness of the brand and the new product line to their followers.
Global campaigns with the Polaroid Go
Because of the small and compact size of the Polaroid Go activation kit, you can easily use the instant camera for your global campaign. Distribute the camera’s with the photoflyers to their destinations. The Polaroid Go makes it a lot easier and faster to set up campaigns on a global scale.
About the Polaroid Go Instant Camera
Create big, smaller, with the new Polaroid Go camera. Meet your portable, wearable, partner in creativity: one small camera, lots of big ideas, and all the features you love from our classic models. Only compatible with the Polaroid Go film.
- Pocket-sized Analog Instant Camera
- Accurate human friendly flash system
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wrist strap and USB charging cable included
- Compatible only with Polaroid Go film