Photoflyer and agencies
Photoflyers combine the power of instant photos with our unique branded sticker frames. Use them to communicate on both sides of the instant photo and transform it into a powerful marketing tool for your clients. Here’s an overview of how everything works and the benefits of being an agency.
What is a branded instant photo frame.
Branded instant photo frames, photoflyers. Use them to add custom designs, text, and logos to instant photos and create a powerful marketing tool. The digitally printed sticker frames are applied to the instant photos after they are taken. Besides that, they are also completely customisable. With photoflyers you automatically interact with people to capture moments. It is the perfect personal flyer that instantly develops in your hand. Photoflyers create direct interaction and capture real smiles.
Photoflyers simply attract new customers because this marketing tool is one of a kind. Do you want to be different from the rest in the market? Do you want to give a promotional team something with guaranteed success? Photoflyer offers different formats of photoflyers for Canon, instax and Polaroid photos. Three different instant photography solutions, with different sizes of photoflyers.
Who do we consider to be an agency?
Any organisation who offers a service/product for a client of theirs. This can be as part of a bigger campaign, as part of a field-marketing activation with a promotional team, or as part of a different campaign.
Usually you work in the Marketing and Events field, but of course this is not limited to. Do you want to know if we consider you to be an agency? Send us an email and we'll let you know.
What's in it for you as an agency?
- Add photoflyers to your entire 'package' that you sell to your client as a nice addition;
- Although we are the ones who send the products to the customer, the customer does not notice anything. For example, they do not receive any advertising or invoices from us. In this way, the customer remains your customer, while you hardly have to worry about it. You just need to pass on the customer's order to us and keep an eye on it;
- You know in advance what price to expect. This way you will not be faced with surprises when purchasing the products;
- Receive a 15% margin on orders;
- You do not need to have the products in stock yourself. Because we ship the products to the end-customer, you don't have to deal with storage costs and you don't have to keep an eye on the stock;
- Since we send the products directly to the customer, you don't have to deal with the shipping and packaging of the products;
- Remain up to date of the latest updates on our options/extras or other Photoflyer possibilities;
- One main contact person.
Request a quote now
Levis store activation photoflyer
- Campaign: Levi’s store activation
- Location: Various locations throughout Paris
- Goal: Drive people into the Levi’s stores
- Tools: instax Wide 300 + Regular photoflyers + unique win codes
Levis store activation
Levi’s used photoflyers to get people excited to come into the stores and to raise brand awareness. By adding a hidden message on the back of the photoflyer, visitors were able to win various different prizes.
Retro Classic event in DOQU photoflyer
- Campaign: Retro Classic event in DOQU at Dorotheen Quartier
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Goal: Brand visibility and Social Media following
- Tools: Polaroid regular
Retro Classic event in DOQU
In the summer of 2021 Photoflyer accompanied the Retro Classic event in DOQU with our photoflyers together with the Dorotheen Quartier in Stuttgart.