Where will you be working?
Everyone loves to receive an iconic instant photo! Instant photos are authentic, easy to hand out, and analog. We combine the power of instant photos with our unique branded sticker frames; photoflyers. We work together with Canon, instax, and Polaroid. So there's plenty of room for you to get to know these brands and their instant photography solutions.
Photoflyer is the perfect brand activation tool for brands for brand-related campaigns.
Job description & activities
- Visit events to capture the photoflyers in action, interview our customers to create content;
- Create captivating content to post on our website;
- You will be responsible for posting content on our Photoflyer corporate Social Media channels (LinkedIn Instagram & Facebook), including copywriting;
- You will also manage and update our Social Media content calendar and Social Media accounts on a daily basis;
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator is preferred to create the best content possible;
- You will keep up-to-date with industry best practices, monitor content activities of competitors, analyse social media key metrics and create reports to present to stakeholders.
- Create our brand book together with the team.
Who are we looking for?
Are you that intern who knows how to tackle things and has a positive attitude? You can arrange and organize like no other? During this full-time internship you support the team with all daily activities. In addition, you will receive your own assignments to help improve the operations department; here you get space to share and develop your own ideas.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communication or any other related field;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have great copywriting skills and are used to write in English;
- Organizational, enthusiastic, and independent;
- You are a good team player, while being able to work independently;
- You like to take initiatives and are result-oriented and flexible;
- A sense of responsibility with an eye for quality and detail;
- Stress resistant;
- Available full time for 5/6 months.
What's in it for you?
An independent internship with its own tasks and responsibilities within the team. Room for own initiative and insight into a challenging position.
Extensive internship supervision: daily point of contact and professional internship supervision with regular feedback moments. You are part of an enthusiastic and close-knit team and can count on a dynamic and energetic working environment, with the best view of Amsterdam!
Our office is 10 minutes by bike from Amsterdam Central Station. Boarding tram / bus is right outside.
This, in combination with a competitive internship fee and of course many nice instant photo moments, makes this a position that you cannot pass up.